How large are these sprites compared to RPGMaker MV / MZ RTP monsters?
Tiny Tales: Wild Beasts NPC Sprite Pack
A downloadable character pack
Tiny Tales is designed for those who want to create a cutesy yet epic adventure scenario for their game. In TT: Wild Beasts NPC expansion we cover the dangerous creatures that lurks in the wide world! This is the sprite version of Tiny Tales 2D Battler Pack Vol.3: Wild Beasts
This pack Includes:
19 sprites of 16 x 20px (and compatible 2x and 3x sizes for RPG Maker), split by the following:
- Bug (2 Sprites)
- Deer (2 Sprites)
- Fox (2 Sprites)
- Spider (3 Sprites)
- Ground Worm
- You cannot claim ownership of the assets (copyright/IP).
- Assets can be used both in free and commercial games.
- Assets can be modified freely to fit the needs of your game.
- Redistribution and reselling of the asset files or derivatives as is without permission is strictly forbidden.
Other packs in this collection:
In order to download this character pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- New addition to the Tiny Tales asset line!Dec 11, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Our monster size ranges from 64x64 to 128x128. In general, they are going to be slightly smaller than RPG Maker RTP monsters, though not by much.
For reference, this would be the size for a regular orc.